MOSTLY IN MY BASKET

I have been resting in my basket today. Lynettea took me out, but it was too cold. I purred when she picked me up after a while and brought me back in to my basket.
I had salmon and cat milk for dinner and listened to some guitar music and then beach sounds. I don't think cats really like the beach, as they would worry about getting sand in their furs or getting their paws splashed by the waves, but Lynettea thinks the wave music is relaxing. It is broadcast from a beach in Japan if you want to listen to it. http://tunein.com/radio/T-Wave-Rakiraki-Beach-Radio-s98414/




Comments

Fuzzy Tales said…
Hmm, maybe you need a heated basket, if you don't have one already. Our mom has a heating pad and every time she turns it on for herself, Derry sneaks in and settles on it! :-)
Donna said…
That is a good radio station! I found it on the Interwebs, and it's just like being at the beach. :)
It sounds to me like your basket is a nice, comfy place to rest.
meowmeowmans said…
We are glad you have such a nice basket to rest in, Diamond. And that you had some salmon and cat milk -- eating is good, dear friend.

We will go and listen to the guitar music and beach sounds -- that sounds as if it would be lovely and relaxing.
Anonymous said…
Hi Diamond,
You're such a handsome and smart cat, remind of my brother. Hope you have a good week ahead.
Ronnie the red tabby.
Kari said…
Everyday with comfort and food, a warm bed and a loving mum is a gift. The days become sweeter as does our life because we have come to appreciate it.
With age comes infirmity but also wisdom. And mum always says old kitties are the smartest folks she knows.
(Friday morning our mum took one of our cat brothers for his final trip to the vet. Mum held him and he purred softly as she stroked his head and the vet helped him cross.)

Popular Posts