visitors

Thank you to all the cats and their humans from many countries who visit my blog. Lynettea kept a list of countries for me for a while. If she sees any new countries she will add them.
Some of the countries, she hadn't even heard of before. I won't put their names down, as she is very sensitive to my criticisms and I don't want to hurt her feelings unnecessarily. Of course she does need discipline, at times.
The list has 69 countries on it. We love to see that all these cats have come to read my thoughts and would love to know about their lifestyle and customs.

Comments

Katnip Lounge said…
Diamond, we always enjoy reading about you and your adventures.

Yr Pals in Las Vegas xx
The Whiskeratti said…
Wow, that is a lot of visitors!
Sasha said…
You probably have the same, if you patiently look at where the visitors come from on a daily basis, for a while. I don't do this each day now. That is how you pick up, he more rare appearances.
Lynettea
Donna said…
Kittehs are world travelers!
meowmeowmans said…
That's really impressive, Sasha! You are loved all around the world, it seems. :) We know WE love visiting you.
Sasha said…
But it is my special kitty and dog friends who visit and leave me their thoughts. I treasure those.
Sasha

Popular Posts