Birthday

I think I should be due for a birthday celebration soon. By my calculation I will be one and a half years old on 13 September.
Lynettea: '????' ... 'most people only celebrate each year, Sasha.'
Sasha: 'According to the cat age compared to human age chart that I have just checked, the 18 months since I was born in February 2013 means that in September I will be 20 years old.'
Lynettea: 'That is a significant milestone, Sasha. How would you like to celebrate your birthday ... in a reasonable manner, of course.'
Sasha: 'I would have thought no expense would be spared for a significant milestone.'
Lynettea: 'Well, we will have to see, Sasha ...'

Comments

The Whiskeratti said…
We believe in constant celebrations!
Have you decided on how you want to celebrate your milestone, Sasha?
Definitely you should be celebrating, Sasha! And after two human years, cats supposedly age four years for every one human year, so you should celebrate at least four times a year, if not every day!
Donna said…
Yay! I hope u get cookies!
meowmeowmans said…
We think you and Lynettea should celebrate YOU every day, Sasha!

Popular Posts