miaowing and jumping

I don't care if it is 3°C outside. I want to go out.
Lynettea isn't listening. She only wants to pat and cuddle a quiet me.
I jump on the shelves, then on the books, then up to the pelmet over the blinds. Way up high, as we live in a little old house built in 1879.
'Naughty cat!' says Lynettea. 'I can't bear to watch.'
She goes out to feed the fish - who are still lurking under the weeds.
Then I come down. She doesn't realize how athletic I am now. I have been listening to the news from the Commonwealth Games and I am in full training mode.
Stretch, streeeech. From the windowsill I reach up through the Venetian blinds, which have been hooked up high out of my way.
More cries of 'don't do that, Sasha!' and 'naughty cat! Naughty cat!'.
Now are we going out?

Comments

Donna said…
I hope u get to go out, then when u come back, you can get lots of hugs. :)
It sounds like your training is going well - the more upset the human gets, the more skilled you must be getting!
We have been watching the Commonwealth Games too. Silly Mommy was watching the gymnasts then commented to Daddy how HER wrists hurt just watching them. And now her wrist REALLY is hurting like crazy (she does have an existing wrist injury but not from being a gymnast! Haha).
The Whiskeratti said…
We have a feeling you are naturally cathletic, Sasha. Your 'rent should be cheering you on !
Pretinha said…
Sasha nós também ficamos muito impacientes quando não podemos sair de casa e também somoschamados de travessos, mas a culpa não é nossa se o clima não está bom, estamos cheios de energia precisamos gasta-la hehehehe
meowmeowmans said…
We can tell you are quite the athlete, Sasha! You must be training very hard!

Popular Posts