training

I have to rest between training sessions. While I am resting is a good time to think about the equipment available to me. All sorts of everyday items in the house can be used for training.
Lynettea doesn't like me using some of them. This morning I tried to use her coat ( that she was wearing) for one of my stretching exercises. It is important to keep myself supple.
'Down, Sasha! Don't rip my good coat!' is all she could say.
She doesn't like to see my claws flexing in and out...
'Paddy paws, Sasha! Paddy paws!'
How about: 'What elegantly shaped claws you have, Sasha. How sharp and strong they look. You must feel safe gripping with those claws, Sasha.'

Comments

Katnip Lounge said…
You say toMAto, I say toMAHto...
I know how you feel, Sasha - my human is always worrying I'm going to put a hole in her clothing. As if a few holes wouldn't add to their style.
Mommy doesn't worry about us making holes in her clothes because she clips our nails regularly. But there have been times when she was late in clipping and ended up with a hole or two...

Popular Posts