nasty shock

Lynettea was talking to our neighbours - Orla's parents - this morning and they told her there was a newspaper on the roof of the porch. Lynettea went to get her ladder (I say her because I have never used it) and she handed her lead over to the female human. That is, Orla's mummy. Does that mean I now have to go and live with Orla, I wondered. I don't want to!!!
I struggled and soon Lynettea had to take over. I then ran back into my house.
Lynettea then did some gardening and I watched her through the trellis.

Comments

What?! I never considered that if somebody else took the leash, I might have to live with them. That's kind of disturbing!
The Whiskeratti said…
We are pretty sure that isn't true.... Mom???
meowmeowmans said…
Surely it doesn't mean that, Sasha! Does it???

Popular Posts