Strangers

I don't think I have trained Lynettea very well, as she let some strangers into the house.
I wondered what was going on when my shoe boxes were tidied up this morning and when I heard people at the door I knew Lynettea had brought people home without asking me first.
I hid under the bed and didn't come out. After a long time when they sat in our outside play area, they peered under the bed and made noises for me to come out. I had my moon bear with me and stayed very quiet.
'I can see Sasha's little face!' said one of them and then the other one crouched down and said a few remarks to me.
After they left I came out and tried to take the wrapping off the gift they had brought me, a book of lovely cat paintings from Japan.
Lynette opened it to show me.
Maybe if they come again I will thank them.
Lynette said they had flown a long way in an aeroplane to visit me and it was a pity I wouldn't come out.

A lovely Japanese cat picture

Comments

The Whiskeratti said…
Hey, we kittehs meow to our own tune! We don't come out on demand. PS: That does look like a lovely book.
I find that guests are usually pretty interesting!

Popular Posts