No cats visible at G20

Lynettea and I watched part of the G20 this afternoon, at least she watched and I curled up beside her in my cosy with one ear open. We heard Barack Obama's speech at the University of Queensland and then saw the Greeting to Country to start the conference. Lynettea did her best to keep me informed, even though I kept my eyes shut most of the time.
There were no cats present, as far as we could see, and Lynettea was disappointed that there were only a few women leaders. There was talk of helping the environment, especially the climate and the Great Barrier Reef. There was talk of helping women to be more equal.
Maybe one day...
It was nice to watch together and I felt so safe and cosy that I fell asleep.

Comments

meowmeowmans said…
What a nice thing to watch/listen to together, Sasha and Lynettea. We agree wholeheartedly ... G20 would be a whole lot better if there were more women and cat leaders!
No cat leaders... how can they expect to get anything done?
Donna said…
I hope they appoint some cats. :)

Popular Posts