Relationship with your human

What is your relationship with your human: parent, sibling, carer, guardian, friend, companion, playmate, kitten, nuisance? What other roles do they have?
Lynettea said she thought it might be carer:-)
And she may be right. I didn't expect to have to undertake such a demanding role at my young age, but my mother must have thought I was ready.
I have to patrol Lynettea constantly, making sure she moves around. I put up my paws and MIAOUW at her until she gets moving. There are also the constant reminders to get my food, feed the fish and taking her out for exercise. It is no easy role and I have to keep myself focussed.
That means I need long naps, preferably on a soft cosy with some relaxing music in the background.
I would be interested to hear the views of other kitties and woofies on this topic.

Comments

The Whiskeratti said…
Oh, it's a bit complicated - we have to guard and guide her constantly. But she's also our bestest furriend too.
meowmeowmans said…
We think our humans are parents, guardians, friends, and playmates. Oh, and bed warmers!
In her notes, Sparkle kept referring to my human as "the assistant," so I guess that's what she is.
Globeservations said…
Hi,

I really like your site and am also a big fan of Russian Blue cats. I have 2 myself. I just wanted to share something with you and your visitors. I found a really cool list of Russian cat names:

Russian Blue Cat Names

Popular Posts