Jobs?

Lynettea told me that my primary job is to look after her. I help her just by being there and making her laugh. I find that rather insulting.
I am sitting in my cosy with my eyes shut. Is it cold enough for her to get me a hot pack? My ears are pricked. I must supervise her typing before I go to sleep. We are listening to jazz radio. She thinks I like Jazz.
Now I have my hot pack. Very comfortable. I am stretched right out. I hope she doesn't interrupt me. Now curled up.
Sasha signing off. . .

Comments

Hm. It sounds to me like your human is slacking on some of her jobs for YOU!
meowmeowmans said…
Humans make us laugh, Sasha! As IF we cats need jobs. Isn't it the job of humans to take care of us? :)

Hugs and headbonks,

Moosey, Gracie and Zoe
Donna said…
I hope u get moar cuddles. :)


Luv,

Angel Keisha and Murphy the Poodle

Popular Posts