Disappointed

I refused to take Lynettea for her walkies just now and she was very disappointed. Was I  wrong? I  think  she  takes  me  for  granted. She  must  learn  that  I  can  not  always  be  at her  beck  and  call. I  have  my  own  wishes  to  consider. If  she  had  been  ready  to  go  earlier  when  I  asked  her..
But  no,  she  wanted  to  do  her  own  thing  and  kept  me  hanging  around. Now  I  would  like  to  enjoy  my  rest  in  the  warmth  high  up  in  my  cat  park,  so  she  will  have  to  wait  until  I  offer  again.



Comments

Yep, it sounds like your human needs to learn priorities!
pilch92 said…
You need to teach her that you are in charge of everything :)
meowmeowmans said…
We understand completely, Sasha. We believe the saying for humans in situations like that is, "you snooze, you lose." Right? :)

Popular Posts