end of the year exam

I thought end of the year exams must be in December, but Lynettea says My Exam is on Thursday. I am not sure how much I have to study, as I can't remember what I did last year. Lynettea says not to worry as the Vet will know what to examine and I just have to stand quietly on the bench. I don't like the sound of that!!!!
The Vet sent a special letter addressed to Sasha, so you can see he doesn't trust Lynettea either.
We have an appointment on Thursday.
Lynettea says I am not to worry or get stressed. She finds it stressful getting me into the pet carrier and then she gets nervous the taxi driver will go too fast and tumble the carrier over.
It is all worry worry around here.
I think I will concentrate on some meditation. The sound of the fountain will calm me...

Comments

Hm, I'm not so sure about this exam thing!
Sasha said…
You are right, Summer. What if I fail?
We don't think you have to study for this exam. Just relax!

The Florida Furkids
meowmeowmans said…
We think you'll do just fine with this exam, Sasha. We're pretty sure you know everything there is to know already. :)

Hugs!

Popular Posts