Crouched in Fear

The morning started well.
I leaped on the bed at 6.15 am  to wake Lynettea.  She had to get up early to get ready for the builder arriving at 8 am to repair my roof.
She was not grateful, as she shrieked and looked at her alarm clock. She said the alarm was set for 6.30 and glared at me, but got up anyway.
First of all I had breakfast and then we went on a lizard hunt in the garden.
Lynettea was annoyed that I caught a skink and dropped the tail. She shook me a bit and I dropped the skink, which hid under a tissue that dropped from her pocket.
I wanted to get it back and wriggled a lot, but she forcibly carried me inside.
Then I had some more breakfast from my bowl and did a few more morning exercises: a bit of sink jumping and dashing up and down the corridor.
Now the builder is here and he is in my enclosure, so I am hiding in my underbed cosy.
There is a lot of banging.
I don't like that.
I think I will stay here. It might be time for my nap.

Comments

Lone Star Cats said…
I don't blame ya, I don't like bangin either.
Might as well nap, after that busy morning!
sasha...dood....we canna say we blame ewe....we wood hide ther for like...oh...all day....sorree yur mom ruined yur out door time with de skink....next time tell her itz for de pond fish...a gift.... ☺☺☺ N joy yur fryday & heerz two an european perch kinda week oh end ~~~~~ ♥♥♥ { we all wayz sign off for de week with a tribute ta sum kinda fish ~~~~~~~ happee weekend two ewe N de pond fish ☺☺☺
Gee! Too bad Lynettea made you let go of that skink(mum had to google that word,heehee)
We think it would have been fun to play with.
We would hide too if men came banging in the yard.
Hope your new roof is finished soon.
Purrs Georgia,Julie and JJ

Popular Posts