Staring

When my food bowl needs filling, I stare at her until it is refreshed.


Comments

Sasha, we love your photo today, fabulous!

Bestest purrs

Basil & Co xox
Lone Star Cats said…
I meow. Loudly and frequently.
dood...that ore strategically placed post it notez mite werk !!! we hope ya dinna hafta wait like 17 hourz just ta get sum food ☺♥♥
pilch92 said…
You are lucky your mom knows what you want.
Kitties Blue said…
How long does that usually take? Lily Olivia stares at Mom for hours and hours just to drive her crazy, and it has worked. We think she belongs in the looney bin. And she can take Lily with her. XOCK, Lily Olivia, Mauricio, Misty May, Giulietta, Angel Fiona, Astrid, Lisbeth, Calista Jo and Cooper Murphy
Sasha said…
This is a very useful technique and usually does not take me long. It only takes a long time in the middle of the night when she is asleep. Then I jump up and claw at her toes. This sometimes works. It also means the bedroom door gets shut.

Popular Posts