I am in Lynettea's chair

I am using 'her chair'.
Why worry, you might say? She can use any of the other chairs. She shouldn't be entitled to a special place. She was put out.  I could see that. She had to sit in a different chair to eat her breakfast.
She is a creature of habit.
As long as she doesn't try sitting in one of my numerous places we will be okay. It isn't good for humans to become attached to possessions in any case, because they may be sad when  the cat needs to use them.
She couldn't finish the sudoku puzzles yesterday because I needed something done. I started reminding her with a few gentle claw jabs that hardly broke the skin.
What was it? My massage, or fur brushing, or feed bowl filling, or walkies?

So I thought I would help her by finishing it this morning. Then I felt overwhelmingly drowsy. Morning nap time was coming on ...


Comments

Humans are such hard work sometimes.
Lone Star Cats said…
All chairs are the cat's chair.
What makes her think it is her chair? Surely it is only hers when you don't want to nap on it.
meowmeowmans said…
That's not Lynettea's chair, Sasha. It's YOURS. She;s just lucky you humour her into thinking it belongs to her. ;)
The Whiskeratti said…
Everyone knows it all belongs to the cat.

Popular Posts