vaccinations

This morning I was startled from slumber by lynettea and rudely thrust into my cat carrier. She had donned a sturdy coat and was so swift that I had no time to gather myself up for the usual struggle, so I voiced my disapproval all the way in the taxi.
Lynettea kept apologizing to the taxi driver and making supposedly soothing noises. I was even more dismayed when the door to the vet's house was opened by the servant of a large brindle Staffordshire Bull Terrier. Fortunately the DOG was leaving.
We had to wait some time before our appointment. Lynettea kept pointing out to me 'the lovely quiet ginger cat' being fondled by its attendants on the opposite bench, but I wasn't impressed.
After the usual indignities and jabs from the Vet, he told lynettea that he had never seen me in better health.
I have now retired to my futon. Lynettea tried to interest me in various current issues, such as the fate of the Murray River, but I have had enough for today and need a rest.
Diamond

Comments

Popular Posts