Views

Read my considered thoughts and opinions.
I am continuing the blog of Diamond, cat sage and haiku poet.

Friday, February 2, 2007

Morning musings

Today is a rest day after my experiences yesterday at the Vet. It is hot, so I am inclined to rest inside for a while and then spend some time lounging in the tray of my carpet covered scratching post under my pergola.
You will notice that I am posting in my own name now. It is a bit of a wrestle with the computer keyboard, but I have to develop some independence if I am to share my musings with you. Lynettea is always urging me to use my brain.
Diamond

5 comments:

Daisy said...

Hi Diamond! I am happy to meet you. Very smart of you to gain your blogging independence! Welcome to the cat blogosphere!

Zippy, Sadie and Speedy said...

Krap! Trips to da vet suk. Welcome to da cat blogosphere, I think yool find dat we are all pritty furendly. I wuz tryin to figgur out why yoo sed it wuz hot, we're in Wisconsin U.S.A. and it wuz -5F here. Den mom sed yoo are in Australia and yoor seezons are op-oo-sit ourz. Well, dat makes moor sense.

Lux said...

Hi Diamond - your profile is very noble indeed!

Kimo & Sabi said...

Welcome to the cat bloggie world Diamond! Come visit us sometime - we'll add you to our blogroll :)

Tara said...

What a gorgeous cat you are! You look very debonaire in your harness! Tara