wildlife

Hello kitties, no I haven't suddenly changed shape and temperament and that isn't me in the tree. This is a shameless plea for someone to look at Lynettea's blog. Everyone is looking at my blog and she has no visitors at all. She can't find a single visitor to her blog when she looks on Feedburner. She uploads interesting links about what is happening to wildlife. Such as about giant penguins as big as people that walked around the desert in Peru in the olden days and gorillas using serviettes (that is really weird!) and chimpanzees helping people to get objects they can't reach and showing people they really have a good heart after all. I like Lynettea to reach things for me, so can't say that I am very altruistic. Sometimes I even have to give a sharp miaouw, which brings her to heel.
Anyway if you want to have a look at this sort of stuff you could go to her blog.
http://www.bloglines.com/blog/lynettea-wildlife
Otherwise stick with the good cat stuff on mine. I could say ha ha ha, everyone is visiting my blog not yours, but I am not that mean. Am I?

Comments

I'm off to look at her blog, Diamond!
Sasha said…
Thanks Dragonheart, you will make her a happy human and that makes my life better. It is hard enough to train a human without finding her sulking around the place because she feels unappreciated.
Hi Diamond, pawesome to meet ya!

~Donny, Marie and Casey
Daisy said…
Oh, I am going to go check it out!
Mr. Hendrix said…
Hi! I'm going back to read more. I was just there and thought it was cool so I posted about it on the cat blogosphere news page.
I know what you mean, it is hard enough to train humans when they are receptive. Loved your sultry poses. I think you'd be a great kitty version of Cary Grant. We totally agree about Brad Pitt.
Anonymous said…
Thank you for the shout-out, Diamond! You are very sweet to help out your human, and I will go check out her blog.

Purrs and snuggles from Marilyn!
I'll go and visit her straight away ... Thanks for the not-so-shameless plug to her bloggie!

DMM
Poppy Q said…
Hi Diamond,
thanks for coming to say hello to me. You are a very handsome cat.

Me and my mum love Russian blues too. We think they are very regal looking cats.

Poppy Q
Samantha & Mom said…
Hello, we are Samantha & Tigger and we will go visit her blog, also. It's very nice to meet you. Your blog is cool and we'll be back to see you.
Tara said…
Its sad when someone takes the time to blog and put out such good information, and no one reads it! I'm heading over now myself!

Tara
Tara said…
Hmm....I enjoyed her blog and found it interesting, but didn't see a way to leave a comment.
Tara
Lux said…
I don't know, Diamond, are you? ;-)
Lux said…
I went to look - you can't comment there, can you? Interesting stuff!
snowforest said…
I'm gonna look at her blog Diamond - nice of you to introduce her!
Hi Diamond. Fanks furr visiting us. We went and looked at Lynettea's blog but couldn't see where to post a comment. Maybe that's why she isn't getting any.
Sasha said…
Thank you kitties for visiting my human's blog. You can't leave comments on that type of blog. Lynettea looks at the visitor numbers on Feedburner. Not that there were any visitors. I will tell her to have a look soon. She will be excited. I will add all your links to my blog soon.
We kitties are kind as well as possessing all our other magnificent qualities.

Popular Posts