By Lynettea: I am letting her write this. If she gets some practice she might be able to do a blog of her own one day.
this is a meme from Adan's mummy Michico.
1. How long do you sleep each night? This varies depending on how early I get to bed. Diamond tries to force me to go to bed earlier, because he is worried about my health. What would I do without him?
2. Do you fall asleep easily?
3. Do you fall asleep at times not in your bed?
Yes, particularly when watching TV.
4. Do you listen to music or use white noise to sleep?
5. Do you sleep through the night or get up a couple of times?
I usually get up at least once, but rapidly fall asleep when going back to bed. Poor Diamond sometimes gets disturbed by this. I worry about him.
6. Do you have trouble sleeping away from your own bed?
I sleep better at home, guarded by my Diamond.
7. Do you need an alarm clock to get you up?
Sometimes, or sometimes I just wake up. Diamond doesn't usually wake me up, as he likes to sleep in as late as possible.
8. Do you ever take medication to help you sleep?
9. Do you/have you slept with pets?
Only one cat. I tried to keep him off the bed, but could not succeed. At first he slept at the bottom of the bed, but is now all over the place including the centre. I have to push him down with my legs when getting into bed to make room for me. He also likes to get under the blanket when it is cold, so walks over the top of the pillow and expects me to raise the blanket so he can get under.
He seems to use the bed more than I do. He thinks of it as his own and that he lets me use it some of the time. He sleeps there under his artificial wolfskin on cool days and otherwise on his pet futon placed on the top of the bed. I have to carefully arrange some cushions for him to rest against.
NOTE BY DIAMOND
I do sleep outside sometimes in the day and sometimes at night, particularly when it is hot at night. I like the cool night breeze on my furs when it is hot weather.
I am tagging Keisha the Spaniel's mummy to do this meme.