MUMMY’S LITTLE KITTEH

Am I Mummy’s little kitteh? I ask you! This is the type of question I get.

After a hard day spent supervising not only Lynettea, but also the fish and recalcitrant birds outside my enclosure, I am expected to give therapy sessions to my human. This mainly consists of a lot of purring and sitting on Lynettea’s lap, particularly if she watches television.

I don’t mind submitting to ‘a good massage,’ as she calls it, but when I get this type of silly conversation I usually elect to remain silent. There can only be one answer to questions such as, ‘are you really mummy’s gorgeous little kitteh?’ ‘Purr purr purr,’ and keep your own counsel. How about more massage under my ‘chinny winny?’ Purr, purr, purr.

Comments

Zoolatry said…
You are so cute... we will send you a special straw hat later today, OK? Check your email.
You look very comfy there!
JEWELGIRLS KATZ said…
Hi Diamond! You look so comfy in
your blanket, we'd love to join you
for some kitty chin massage!
♥ Spooky Do + Anakin Andrae
Motor Home Cats said…
We don't think we'd mind being called gorgeous (as we often are), but the rest of the baby talk - yech. Being your mom's gorgeous little kitteh is quite good. At least she didn't call you a baby like our mom does to us - as in "Are you my precious baby boy/girl?" Sickening - mol.

Tavi, Cody, Camie, Miss Jade and Gracie
Black Cat said…
Hello Mummy's Li... erm, Diamond! I'm sorry I haven't been over for a while and thank you for visiting us! I think you could be right about the plant coz we've been getting lots of visiting kitties, or rather, lots of visits from two kitties in particular. One is a beautiful girlcat who seems to fancy Simba and the other likes to come in, rush up our climbing pole, have a nose around and then go out again, lol! Perhaps they come by way of the bush! :) xxx
Karen Jo said…
I think you have hit upon the only sensible answer to questions like the ones you quoted. Giving therapy to the humans is a good way to keep them docile.
MmeBenaut said…
Definitely Mummy's little kitteh! So very cute and comfy.

Popular Posts