thanks for your congratulations

Lynettea says I should write a message of thanks to the kitties that have congratulated me. Well, I was going to do that anyway and she shouldn't have been peeking over my shoulder looking at my messages.
I deserve some privacy and need my own space now that I am a famous published author. I think I will request a special writing room be built at the top of the house, so I can have a view over the surrounding landscape and into all the backyards. As well as getting inspiration, I might be able to see some rats there and lizards. And Orla (remember my Irish Terrier fan from next door) could view me posing with my computer at one of the windows.
Meantime, a few sharp slaps of the paw if Lynettea stops patting me too soon. She is not very diligent about this and I have to keep reminding her of her duties.
I don't even have any recent photos loaded to my computer.

Comments

I think you totally deserve such a room. I should like one too!
Mommy says that we must ask fur your pawtograph fur her. Cud you purrliss send our kitty-struck Mommy your pawtograph???
Beethoven said…
I think you should have your own room!
I checked my facebook link, it really was brokens! I fixed it now and I hopes it should be ok!

'Oven
Karen Jo said…
I think you deserve your own writing toom, Diamond. I can see that you are still training Lynnette. I guess it is a never-ending job.
Sakura said…
well, with a little delay let me congratulate you!
:)
you are a special cat indeed
have a nice day
:)
Motor Home Cats said…
Congratulations on your poems being published. We are going to try to get the book so we can read your poems. We hope you write more poems and get them published also.

Tavi, Cody, Camie, Miss Jade and Gracie

PS - once again - CONCATULATIONS!
Kari said…
You deserve all the congratulations in the world! You are a very talented kitty.
We would love to see a recent picture of our dear Diamond! Love and kisses.
Kari said…
Hello, love! Stopping by to say "Hi".
Teddy Westlife said…
I can't believe you don't have your own room already. I mean, you are a superstar!
Anonymous said…
Your own room sounds cool!

Popular Posts