BOOK LAUNCH

Lynettea is going to her book launch (second book launch after Writers Week) tonight. I am not sure why they have two launches. It would be easier for her if she had some cat poems in it to read. At least people would be interested to listen to those. I offered to help her compose some special cat poems for the event, but she said, 'I have to read what is in the book, Diamond.'
Well! I know when I am not wanted! I am spending the entire rest of the day sleeping on my upstairs bed in my cat run.

Comments

How unfair that she is not reading YOUR poems.
meowmeowmans said…
You do bring up a good point, Diamond. But I suppose Lynettea is just following the rules for the book launch event. In any case, your plan to snooze for the rest of the day sounds like a good one...
Pip said…
Wow Diamond, you have a cat-run?
We would like to know more about that. It looks very cool.
Good luck to Lynettea on her reading!
TK

Popular Posts