TO THE VET

I am posting in a hurry, as the computer may be going away tomorrow. It may be a bit sick or something happened to its insides. I hope not too bad, as I rely on it for my correspondence. No pictures provided as yet.

This morning I heard Lynettea mention the Vet. She must think I am stupid. Well as soon as she went outside to hang out some washing I went out and stood around. I usually just stand around and look at the pots and the vegetables and sniff at my grass or perhaps lie under a tree for a bit while she is outside. She thinks that if she keeps an eye on me I won't do anything she doesn't want me to.

As soon as she went back for the second lot of washing I wandered off slowly down to the quince tree and I won't tell you what I did then, as Lynettea might see this and I don't want her to know. Well she couldn't find me anywhere and our neighbour also came in and they searched the house and garden. Finally I was sorry for her and came out.

We went inside and I lay on my chair in the kitchen, but when she tried to pick me up I got really tense. My limbs spasmed. In spite of this she was able to put me in the pet carrier. I miaouwed all the way to the Vet. The taxi driver asked if I was ill.

We had to sit in the waiting room for a long time. Some dogs came in and out. This Vet specializes in large dogs, I think. They don't look all that smart, but their humans follow them around, so they can't be all that silly. One dog had a lady with silky hair that looked just like her.

Finally the Vet got hold of me and took me to the BACK ROOM. I know about the secret room where they jab you with needles, but I didn't flinch.Useless struggle just wears you out.
He told Lynettea I was a perfectly behaved cat.

The Vet just rang to say all my blood tests were good.

No special treats for dinner, just the same old stuff. I don't mind the taste though and there is always plenty of it. But you would think after my ordeal ....

Comments

SeaThreePeeO said…
We're glad that your blood tests came back good.

We hope the computer feels better soon!
The Whiskeratti said…
Ah, the Stabby Place. We don't like it either. It's good to hear that you haven't any illnesses, though.
wildcatwoods said…
You really deserve treats after all that! Glad to hear the vet news was good.

Cats of Wildcat Woods in exile
Hmph, after a vet ordeal, one would think you earned some treats!
Glad all is well at the vet's. You are such a sensible kitty.

Hope your computer is not too sick. Don't you just hate it when it acts up?
Unknown said…
Diamond! Yous is a good cat at the vet! When me goes they needs 4 peoples wearing welding gloves to hold me down to get my shot! They don't even tries to take blood! Me is glad yous is OK.
Hope your computer is better soon
Nellie
meowmeowmans said…
It is so nice to see you again, Diamond. We've missed you.

Our paws and fingers are crossed that they are able to remedy whatever is ailing your computer.

It sounds as though you have a great hiding spot outside. You are wise not to tell Lynettea where it is, but it was kind of you to come out before she became too worried.

We are glad to hear your blood work came back "good." But really, you didn't get anything special after all of that? Not fair.

We hope you and Lynettea have a great weekend. :)
Anonymous said…
at least all your bloods came'd out good. backs rooms is skeery!
Teddy Westlife said…
I can't believe you had to go to the vet Diamond. That is animal torture for sure! but I'm glad you're healthy and well.
Donna said…
I glad u went to the v-e-t and came back feelin better! :) Good luck to ur hoomin, gettin the capooter fixes. {{{Diamond}}} :)
Hi Diamond! We are so behind in visiting - we are sorry you had to go to the vets. We hope you are doing ok now - we see you haven't been on in a while either (kinda like us).

Popular Posts