Census

On Friday we had a visit from the lady who is in charge of collecting the Census information. I went up to the door, as usual, to see who was visiting. Much to my surprise, Lynettea said to her,'I suppose this will be another instance of discrimination against cats!' I wondered if I was hearing voices in my head. SHE must be telepathic. The Census lady laughed in a very inconsiderate manner, which I thought typical of a callous government official and said that pets were not included in the Census. I could see she was staring at me.

I have included a couple of photos of me enjoying the sun on the windowsill. This was before I went out.

Comments

Heh. And I bet you were staring right back at the rude census lady.
Motor Home Cats said…
We had our census last year, and we didn't get counted either. We agree that it is discrimination.

Cody and Gracie

PS - we like your window
meowmeowmans said…
Diamond, it's clear you have trained Lynettea quite well for her to be able to channel your thoughts like that. Shame on the census people for not including animals in the census. And that census lady laughing? Inexcusable.

We love the pictures of you in the windowsill. You look more handsome than ever.
The Whiskeratti said…
Huh. That was just rude of that lady! Hisses to her! But we luffed your pictures, Diamond.
Mr Puddy said…
Diamond, That's lady was rude !!!
She got no idea, you are the boss of the house should be counted !!!

By the way, I love your first photo, The face of real owner of the house : )

Have a great day
xoxo
The Island Cats said…
Sheesh! Us cats should count!!
Clooney said…
I can't believes that you weren't included in the census, that is very rude! I mean you write haikus for goodness sake, what more do they require? I like your photos too. (PS: I will write about the award on my Thurs/your Friday!)
Kari said…
Did you give Lynettea sone gentle hugs and kisses? What a good mum! She stood up for you and cats everywhere. We love her!
Donna said…
I would put my paw on the census forms and sign them. That would make it clear. :)
allison said…
I went to the play Othello and i am sure that you would have enjoyed it.

Auntie allison
meowmeowmans said…
Dear Diamond and Lynettea,

Just a quick note to let you know we FINALLY posted about the award you gave us. :)

Thank you again, and have a wonderful day!

Kevin ("meowmeowmans"), Tracey, Sammy and Moosey
Animal Shelter Volunteer Life

Popular Posts