Does she need me to help her anymore?

Sometimes I wonder if Lynettea still needs my help. She is so busy with the other blogs she made that she forgets I still need time to connect with my own friends. Also she is very nasty about shutting me out of the room when she is preparing food. I don't know why that is. I am concerned that if she doesn't let me sniff at the food she may try to eat something bad. She knows that I have a much more developed sense of smell than she does.
So I sit and wait and sometimes I wonder what I am waiting for.

Comments

The Whiskeratti said…
Of course she needs you. Our hoomins really can't accomplish much without us.
Locking you out while she is preparing meals? Hmph. Well, if she keels over from bad food, I guess it is not your fault!
Motor Home Cats said…
I think you need to remind her that you are the one in charge of all she does, and she needs to give you blogging time and her food.

Cody and Gracie
Waiting is hard but good help is hard to find so you should probably keep her.

The Florida Furkids and Angel Sniffie
meowmeowmans said…
Oh Diamond, I am sorry that you are feeling neglected by Lynettea. Sometimes humans can get too busy with their lives, and forget about those that care about them most. Surely she loves you very much, and knows that you are always there to take care of her. Be well, both of you.
Unknown said…
Nice Story You post.I really enjoying it when i read.Continue follow your blog for such kind of information.
Diamond Necklace
Diamond Gemstone

Popular Posts