KeishaAnother awardie, this time from
It is called the Versatile Blogger. Here is some information from Keisha's blog which tellsyou all about it.
"These are the VBA rules:
Thank the person who gave you this award. That’s common courtesy. Include a link to their blog. That’s also common courtesy — if you can figure out how to do it. Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly. (Nellie says: Pick blogs or bloggers that are excellent!) Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award. Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself."
Now I will have to tell seven things about me me, me, me.
1. I am very modest. I have to be, as others would feel intimidated if I let them know about all my magnificent qualities as soon as they met me.
2. When leaping on visitors I only stick my claws in a little way, so as not to damage them.
3. I am very intellectual and write haiku (is this two things?)
4. I prefer chicken. (breakfast, morning tea, lunch, afternoon tea, dinner, supper, midnight feast), so am quite easy to cater for.
5. I am very tolerant: I have learned that this is the best way to get your human to learn. Positive feedback is what I use.
6. I have a distinctive and striking voice. The tone of my voice can range from a soft almost kittenlike miaouw to an authoritative commanding tone (but avoiding stridency).
7. My appearance, as you will have observed, is magnificent, my form subtly beautiful, my muscles agile. Altogether I would be a fit subject for a classical sculpture.
I will pass the awardie on to the following blogs:
Animal Shelter Volunteer Life
The Island Cats
The Cat's Meow
Lynettea says she is getting worn out trying to help me so I will have to complete the list afterwards. MIAOUWWW!!!!
Some more versatile blogs to receive the awardie:
William of Mass Destruction