Views

Read my considered thoughts and opinions.
I am continuing the blog of Diamond, cat sage and haiku poet.

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

New Haiku hint

I have put haiku hint 3 on my new page of haiku hints. Lynettea says I should ask you whether you can understand the hints as I put them on the page. If you have any questions then perhaps I can try to explain it better.
I am not getting much time to work on putting my hints up, so I am sorry they are slow to arrive. It gives me some more time to think about what to say. Please ask me any questions you like.
Lynettea says I have plenty of time to think about the answers, as all I do is snooze and eat. I think she is having a joke at my expense, as she knows that I am sitting meditating or composing haiku when my eyes are shut.
Sometimes I do sit wondering when she is going to take me out, or when she will get a plate of fresh roast chicken for me. My brain is so busy that it needs constant nourishment.

3 comments:

The Cat From Hell said...

Dear Diamon,
Your hints are very thoughtful and explain the hows tos and why very well. Me thinks me could write a haiku, but me will has to ponder on it.
kisses
Nellie

Sparkle the Designer Cat said...

I heard that fresh roasted chicken is great brain food, Diamond! You should tell your human that.

meowmeowmans said...

Diamond, we understand hint three, too. You are a very good teacher.