Breakfast

I had Lynettea's breakfast this morning, part of it anyway. She wasn't at all pleased. I thought she had left it there for me, although she usually makes a fuss if I leap on the food preparation area.

I had just managed to lick up all the soymilk on her weetbix when she noticed me. I was considering whether to start on the weetbix, but she snatched me off and didn't give me any praise for grooming myself quite thoroughly. Then she threw the weetbix in the bin.

I DO NOT HAVE DANGEROUS BACTERIAS IN MY MOUTH.
That is very insulting.

Comments

Oh no, that is terrible. Can you get in the bin when she isn't looking. Seems like a terrible waste to me. I don't see why the hoomans don't share more. I'm always happy for them to have a taste of my nom noms :)xx
How rude of her, Diamond! But it's just as well you didn't get to the Wheetbix - you would have been sorely disappointed. I have it on good word that Wheetbix tastes nothing like chicken.
Fuzzy Tales said…
Our mom's been known, once or twice, to lick a spoon after Nicki's had a taste of yogurt, so she's not concerned about bacteria. We'd be insulted if she threw away her breakfast just because we had a wee bit of a taste! ;-)
meowmeowmans said…
Diamond, this seems like such a waste! If she was just going to bin it, why couldn't you just have the weetbix? Hmmph!
Donna said…
Awww, shucks. I sorry. {{{Diamond}}}
Cara n Crew said…
High paw!! Diamond, does your Lynettea not know the magical and healing power of kitty spit?!? we are offended for you too ;)

Pip, Smidgen, Minnie, Hollie
Unknown said…
What! She threw out the wheatabix when yous was going to eat it!?!
Me hopes yous both is nearing 100%
Kisses
Nellie
The Island Cats said…
How rude of her...if she didn't want it, she should have given it to you!

Popular Posts