warming

For those who were worried about my fall from the table, Lynettea took a photo of my reclining on the sofa. You can see I look quite comfortable. Lynettea said she had to look closely at me to see if everything was alright and then she saw my ear twitch, so she knew I was okay.
I have smaller heated cushions at my lower back and shoulders in this photo as well as my two Snugglesafes. I think I will stay put for a while. Lynettea closed the window because she worried that a breeze might get onto me. Maybe later I will look for a bit of sunshine.

Comments

Karen Jo said…
I am really sorry for your fall. I hope that you are all right now. My klutzy brother, Spryo, is always slipping, but he hasn't fallen yet.

Herman
We are so glad you are safe and sound. Good idea to have a lovely rest after a scare like that :)xx
It sounds like you are being well taken care of, Diamond! Make sure your human keeps it up and does not slack off... because humans do have a tendency to do that, you know!
Donna said…
I hope u ade feeling better! U look very comfy. :)
Unknown said…
Oh Diamond! Yous curls just like mes! And in the winter, me loves my heating pads and sun puddles. YOus stay warm dear friend.
Kisses
Nellie
meowmeowmans said…
We are glad you are okay, dear Diamond. Oh, by the way ... the way you have that sofa set up is marvelous!
Kari said…
What a good mum you have, sweetheart. The warmth will help to keep you from becoming stiff with aches and pains. You look so handsome in spite of everything. The most handsome Russian Blue we know.
Love and kisses to you.

Popular Posts