MY POPULARITY

I think Sparkle is right, my human does have difficulty in accepting my popularity. Maybe she gets tired of other humans asking 'how is Diamond' instead of asking her how she is feeling. Even the hot chicken shop people have started asking 'how is Diamond', when they can see she has battled through the rain and wind down a dark street to get my dinner. She will never admit that though. But I can psychoanalyse her.
I will have to try to be more kind and patient with her.
When she pays me enough attention, that is.
These are some earlier photos of me, but you can see how alert and cute I look.

Comments

That is one of the hardest things for humans to accept, is that once they live with a cat, they are second citizens. My human is known by virtually everyone outside of a very small circle of friends as "Sparkle's human."
meowmeowmans said…
We love these photos of you, Diamond.

That Sparkle sure is wise. That is some good advice she gave you, and we bet it will be of great help as you help Lynettea understand about your popularity.
Donna said…
Please forgive ur hoomin. It is hard for them to accept their training sometimes.
Unknown said…
Wow! No wonder Nellie likes to visit you! You are a wonderful looking and articulate man cat!
Kozmo (at the Cat from Hell)
Teddy Westlife said…
Everyone my mum knows asks about me. Not about Teddy, which makes me happy. I hope you are totally over your spasms Diamond. You are still as handsome as ever, of course.

Popular Posts