Position

I have been living on the kitchen table for some days now. Lynettea finds it a bit inconvenient, but it keeps me closer to the action and the food. Before that I was living on the sofa in the front room. I am not sure which is cosier. After I kept sitting on the kitchen table and miaowing for a long time, Lynettea decided to make up a bed for me there, with my flannelette sheets and my snugglesafe inside my big plush cat nest.
I think she likes me to be near her. Maybe she feels lacking in confidence. You never know with humans.
We had a lot of rain and hail yesterday. It was very cold, so I spent the day indoors helping Lynettea. This photo is recent and you can see there is not much sun around. I am trying to get up further towards it on the air conditioning unit, but am not having much luck.

Comments

Donna said…
U are so smart! I like the way u figure out stuff. :)
I hope the sun comes out for you soon, Diamond - isn't is spring, or nearly so, for you?
meowmeowmans said…
That sure is thoughtful of you to spend your time helping Lynettea, dear Diamond. We can see how having your magnificence nearby would do wonders for her confidence!

Hugs to you both.
Pip said…
That was some furry gud manipulation, Diamond. You sure know how to get your human to do what you need her to do!
Me not has sun here either, I'm just napping in the shade. A kitty as to do what a kitty has to do!
Kari said…
When we cats get older, our mum let's us live where ever we want,... as long as we live, she says. Our brother Tucker is in a life fight with cancer and is now living on the breakfast bar. Kitty bed, water and food bowls right up there with him..
You look so handsome, sweet boy. We wish you lots of warm sun on your beautiful fur. Kisses for you on your darling face.

Popular Posts