mORE life changes

A lot has been happening for me. I had a nasty fall from one of the kitchen chairs some days ago while trying to get off the table. I landed on my back and also banged my head. Lynettea was there when I opened my eyes and she picked me up and rushed me straight to the loungeroom where she nursed me for a long time in her arms like a baby.
I hadn't broken anything, but some musles were strained and I couldn't jump up to the chair. So Lynettea shifted all my equipment to the loungeroom and set up a baskie on the floor for me. All my equipment, such as my food plates and water on my tiger place mat were nearby and also my litter box, so I didn't have to walk very far.
I settled in there, keeping warm on my Snugglesafe heated pad and after a while I was walking quite well again. So everything seemed to be cozy and okay. I was even going out for a short walkies outside to see my friend Orla.

Then last night I went over to the computer area and started to make a wee wee on the power connections near the computer. Lynettea snatched me up and rushed me out to the kitchen litter. She had to spend quite a long time cleaning up and said I would have to stay in the back part of the house as it was too dangerous for me to be near the computer cords.
I am not sure why that is so. Are they not waterproof?

I am sort of settled in my baskie on the kitchen floor with all my equipment nearby, but I don't really like not having the total run of my house. Lynettea says she will type things into the computer for me when I let her know what to say. I tried to use the phone in the kitchen to write on my blog, but it only put the title on. Anyway I often have to let her know as a proxy what I need to write. So I will have to make do.

Comments

Diamond, humans have just not made those electrical cords pee safe, so your human is actually right, you could shock yourself. I think she has made a better set up for you in the kitchen. I'm sending lots of purrs your way.
Awwwwwwwwww poor sweetie, that must have been such a shock for you. We hope you feel better soon :)xxxx
The Island Cats said…
Oh Diamond, we're sorry you've had these things happen to you lately. We hope things get better for you.
Kari said…
Oh poor sweetheart! What awful things you've been through! Thank God you were able to recover after some rest and TLC. We hope that your new change of locale well suit you better. As long as it's warm and cozy enough to keep your muscles and joints warm. As far as your out of box experience, you may have a urinary tract infection. When we kitties get older and we get achey and creaky, it's sometimes uncomfortable for us to posture so we hold our urine in until we just can't any longer. And we older males have other urinary tract issues. Maybe your mum can catch a urine sample for the vet to check. We send you all of our love. You remain in our prayers and in our hearts. Kisses and hugs to you from all of us.
Unknown said…
Dear Diamond,
Oh dear. Me is purraying that you feels better and your human is catering to your every whim!
Kisses
Nellie
Sasha said…
THANKS Kari for all your helpful advice. I can't post on your blog (do you have one)but I always read your caring comments.
Diamond

Popular Posts