hELLO I am Sasha

I think it is interesting looking at the computer screen and watching the little letters dart across the screen. I am sitting beside my human. I think she is trying to be my mummy. I can't sit still here for long. I will go into my cat tunnel. There is a fur mouse in the tunnel and the tunnel rolls over. It rolls all over the carpet. I like my new toys. There are more toys here than at my old place.
Last night I climbed up the cane shelves in the laundry and then I couldn't get down. My new mummy was in the bedroom and she didn't hear  my miaouw miaOW MIAOW. so I had to sit up the top until she got up and found me. She lifted me down and I raced around the house a bit to stretch my legs.
I have been exploring the house and the outside enclosure designed for me.

 Today my new mummy was outside the back door putting some of the water plants into a new pot. She ignored my miaow MIAOW and I was annoyed. So I got between the security door and the paving where there is a gap and came outside. She was very surprised to see me come under the door. Our neighbours came in and brought me some fluffy toys and they were also surprised.
Then some of my new mummy's friends came. I think they came to see me. One of them also brought me a toy and we watched a movie called the last emperor. I think it was supposed to be about me, but I am not quite sure. I fell asleep.
We might go to bed now after i have a few games in my tunnel.
There might be some photos soon. They seem to be in the phone and I amnot quite sure how they come out.
Sasha

Comments

The Whiskeratti said…
Sasha, welcome to the CB! You will meet lots of new furriends here. PS: We hope you are being polite to the Pond Fish!
Donna said…
Hi, Sasha! It is nice to meet you. :) I hope u like your new Mom, and the fish too.
Hey Sasha, nice to meet you! Don't worry about the photos coming out of the camera - it is your human's job to figure it out.
meowmeowmans said…
Hi Sasha! We are so glad to meet you! Listen carefully to the voice of Angel Diamond, okay? He will guide you about you how to do things right there. :)
Kari said…
Hello, dear one! You are a curious and brave little boy, aren't you! And intelligent! Figuring out doors already!
We can't wait to see you.. What we wonder is how your mum could leave you alone long enough to do her household tasks since we just know you are adorable beyond words. Our mum has only had one itty, bitty, kitty like you and that little kitty's feet never touched the ground!
All of our love to you, Sasha and happy Mother's Day to your mum.
The Island Cats said…
Sasha! It's so great to finally meet you. We can't wait to get to know you better.
Welcome Shasha!! We are very happy to meet you and we look forward to learning about you and seeing you grow!! Neat job of sneaking out too, heehee
Just don't do it when your Mom is not around!!

Purrs Tillie and Georgia,
Treasure,Tiger,JJ and Julie
Unknown said…
Oh Sasha! Me is so furry pleased to meets yous! Your new Mommy is a wonderful lady but she will needs a firm paw (but me is sure Diamond has told yous that).
Me can't wait to learn more about yous!
Kisses
Nellie

Popular Posts