Learning new things every day

I am busy growing. Every day I learn some new and interesting things. Yesterday I learned how to swing from the wall-hanging in the bedroom and how to rip the toilet paper into smaller pieces. Today I was just starting to pull out the toilet roll when Lynettea made me leave and shut the door.

She doesn't appreciate everything I do. I think she wants me to be quiet. Sometimes I lie in my cosy and sleep when I get bored. Sometimes Lynettea sits beside me and she goes to sleep as well. She says she is getting tired looking after me. How can that be?

We saw some more small fishies in The Pond. There may be three small dark fish and one small bright orange fish. The fountain makes the water sparkle and the bigger fish swish it around, so it is hard to see the little fish. The big fish don't take any notice of me. I think they must be used to seeing a cat. Perhaps they think I am looking after them.

Lynettea says I am very quick to learn. And I move around so fast she can hardly see me coming. I saw something up on the suntuf roof above my walkway. It made a scritching noise. Scritch, Scritch, with little claws. I could see the claws quite well and a hazy shape jiggling around above it. Then there were two of them. I couldn't reach them.

I can see high up from my walkway -- the sky and trees. Lynettea says to be careful there, but I love to run and leap. I am so fast and clever.

Comments

SeaThreePeeO said…
Great to meet to Sasha!

The Paw Relations
meowmeowmans said…
Sasha, we love that you are so active and smart. We are impressed that you have already learned that toilet paper trick!

I wonder what you saw up on the skylight?

Please say hello to Lynettea, and the Pond Fish for us, okay?
It sounds like you are settling in and having lots of fun, Sasha! Too bad your human took away the toilet paper.
Donna said…
Hi, Sasha! You are good at watching your Mom. I think the fish are glad u are their new cat friend. :)
The Island Cats said…
Hi Sasha. It sure sounds like you're having lots of fun! Too bad Lynettea won't let you tear up the toilet paper anymore.

Popular Posts