Some photos of Sasha

The photos have come out of the camera. The mobile phone is still holding on to its photos.
At my old house I rest quietly, but there is no peace for long.

One of my brothers leaps on me while the dog looks on.

At my new home I can stretch out and relax in peace

Except that I now find I am expected to do photoshoots.

My first portrait

Exploring some new type climbing frames

I now find I have duties. The first duty is helping Lynettea to tidy up.

Then I have to meet Millie. I am not sure if she is pleased to see me.

Millie doesn't realize that I am supposed to supervise her while she is cleaning.

A nasty flashie lights up my eyes just outside my tunnel

After all my activities I need a good rest.

Comments

You are very cute, Sasha! Nice to meet you in pictures!
Sasha, you are too cute!!
Your new home has lots of places to explore.That will take a little kitty a while. Good thing you have a cozy place for a nap :)
Purrs Tillie and Georgia,
Treasure,Tiger,JJ and Julie
Fuzzy Tales said…
Sasha, you're just so precious! How lovely to meet you!

Yes, you'll have a lot of duties, especially ones that involve the camera, so make sure you get lots of extra treats to compensate!
Donna said…
U a handsome fella! I so happy for u and Mom and Millie. :)
The Island Cats said…
Sasha, it's so nice to finally see you! You are a cutie. Get used to those photo shoots...we bet there will be a lot of them in your future.
Unknown said…
Sasha! Yous is such a sweetie! And such a god snoopervisor! Yous is sure getting the hang of training your human well!
Kisses
Nellie
meowmeowmans said…
Hello Sasha! It's so nice to meet you, and to see your very handsome self. It looks like you are comfortable in your new home, and doing a good job of exploring.

Hugs to you, Lynettea and the Pond Fish!
Kari said…
Aren't you the most adorable boy! You are so precious! We love your handsome sweet face and those amazing earsies. They're like your very own homegrown crown! In the photo of you on your china cupboard , you are so delightful and perfect you almost look like an artist's illustration with your little feeties caught mid dance.
It looks like Millie has fascinated you but careful, sweetheart. She's a tough one. Hard as steel.
Kari said…
PS. Did your mum announce your arrival on the Cat Blogosphere? We are sure many of Diamond's old friends and admirers would love to meet you.
SchneiderHein said…
Hello Sasha you are so cute :-)

Popular Posts