Animal Vacuum cleaner

Lynettea says the new animal vacuum cleaner is for sucking up animal furs. I am too small to help her, she says. It makes a loud noise when it is sucking up the furs, but it doesn't scare me.. Millie is always trying to tease me. She is jealous because Lynettea calls me her 'right hand cat'.
The vacuum is not for sucking up animals or cleaning furs on the animal. That is a shame because I might like it to clean me gently with the upholstery brush. It has nice velvet pads.
Sasha

Comments

I've seen videos on YouTube of kitties getting vacuumed! I think they're crazy, but who knows? Maybe you would like it!
The Island Cats said…
Sasha, you are very brave if you let the vacuum come near you. We hate the vacuum!
Donna said…
Why vakooms make a noise?
meowmeowmans said…
You are a brave kitty, Sasha! We don't like the vacuum much here.

Popular Posts