cuddletime

I am letting her have some cuddle time before I take her out, as it seems to calm her. She doesn't seem to understand that I need to inspect not only the garden, but the street in front of my house at least twice a day.
My Director's chair is still on the footpath. I am wondering whether I should bring it back in. I can just see it by climbing up the inside of the Venetian blinds. Lynettea is, as usual, thankless for my efforts at supervising. Cuddle time finished we must now get her on the lead. Not always an easy task.

Comments

The Island Cats said…
We bet you both enjoyed those cuddles.
Donna said…
Cuddles are good. You are patient with your human, that is good. :)
meowmeowmans said…
You are so good to Lynettea, Sasha. The humans sure do love cuddles, don't they? :)

Popular Posts