News and views

I have been so busy helping Lynettea and supervising that I have not had time to post. Lynettea put some of her photos on the computer now. She says I am too helpful. How can that be?
I check the sink to see if it is clean and if the fry pan is on the stove I sit in it to make sure it is ready to do its cooking duty.
 After the washing up activity (which Lynettea rarely lets me supervise), I check the dish drying rack. Here I am pulling it closer to inspect. If any plates have been left out after Lynettea has gobbled all the food, I check the remnants to see if any were suspicious. I see from the blog that Diamond also had difficulties checking if Lynettea had a healthy diet.
 Lynettea hasn't got a very fast camera. This was the best she could do.
 This time I am not so blurry as she caught me at the top of my jump. I give the Venetian blind cord a good tug. These blinds have been designed for kittens to play with. Today I turned on the heater in the bathroom. Lynettea was very surprised when she found the bathroom nice and warm. I am very thoughtful and always well prepared.
 After all this activity I relax on my heated cosy (there is a Snugglesafe heating pad underneath.)
 In my outside enclosure I can climb right up towards the roof. Annoying birds walk overhead making clicking noises.
More about my adventures soon, including my encounter with Orla and other dogs.

Comments

You are a very busy kitty, Sasha!
Sasha, you are quite the active kitty. So many jobs you must do!
We love the action shots by the window with the cord :)
After all that work, a good snooze in that bed is great.
Purrs Tillie and Georgia,
Treasure,Tiger,JJ and Julie
The Whiskeratti said…
You are certainly doing a fine job supervising your hoomin. Good work! And yet you still find time for play.
meowmeowmans said…
Sasha, you are such a great helper! Lynettea is so luck to have you to supervise and safeguard things for her. Relax -- you've certainly earned it, handsome mancat!

P.S. - we are looking forward to reading about your encounter with Orla!
The Island Cats said…
What a busy life you have, Sasha!
Donna said…
Hi, Sasha. U are very helpful! :)

Popular Posts