A Gypsy

I have been listening to gypsy music all afternoon. Why Lynettea chose that for me I don't know. I am far from a gypsy. Were I free to roam where would I go? Where would be the most interesting place for me to visit? I think I would like to come back to my own cosy at night, unless I was able to find some other pleasant accommodation, with well mannered slaves.
It is getting cool. I hope Lynettea warms up my heated pad soon. I have it tucked under my cosy in a blanket, so I can relax in the gentle warmth.
I wonder if the gypsies would treat me well as a special exotic cat of great charm and remarkable pedigree. Perhaps they would worship me as some sort of cat royalty. I don't suppose I will ever know.

Comments

Donna said…
The ancient Egyptians used to believe cats were gods. Maybe u are a little Egyptian? :)
I've never met any gypsies either!
meowmeowmans said…
It's true, Sasha, you will probably never know. But it is so fun to imagine, isn't it? :)

We think you would be treated like royalty, because we think you are super duper special!
Kari said…
You were gone a long time, sweetheart! With gypsies, we think the romanticized version has nothing to do with reality. Most likely, the Roma would intentionally break your
paw and the put you onto the arms o
f an underage ( read non-prosecutable) beggar Child who
would ask for money to fix his/ her
kitties paw. You'd die a painful death
and they'd get another kitty, damage him and continue the scam. Happens in Paris all the time.Takes the place of the deaf- mute child scam.
Sasha said…
Oh no! I don't like that idea. I think I will stay at home with Lynettea!
I came to say thank you so much for the visit with loving comments when we lost our sweet boy. So appreciated and helped us so much. Hugs Carol x

Popular Posts