Which is all Lynettea's fault. She won't let me use the computer when I would like to correspond with my friends and sooner or later I will have no friends.
My adventures lately:
1. Eating flowers Lynettea told me are poisonous. But I am still alive. She cut off the latest Iris flowers in the Pond, because she says they are no good for cats.
2. Jumping to the top of the pelmet over the blinds in the front room, which is very very high. I can get down easily now by jumping onto the books on top of the bookshelf. Lynettea took down all her ornaments on one shelf, because she found the wooden rhino on the floor with a chipped horn. I wonder who did that? She filled all of the shelf with books, which is quite inconvenient.
3. Rat sniffing. I can smell a rat along the side fence and was trying to dig it out of its hole yesterday. Lynettea said she doesn't want me starting any kind of conversational interaction with rats, as they can turn vicious. She has a warped attitude to life.
4. Not gazing at the bird. I know a turtledove is nesting in the grapevine, but Lynettea doesn't like me looking at it. It is keeping quiet, so it hasn't much conversation anyway. One of its eggs fell to the ground.
5. Sleeping in, in my cosy. Lynettea is keeping the blinds shut, as she says it makes me feel safer. If the blinds are up, then I sit on her chair in the kitchen. She says it is inconvenient for her if she is at home, as she likes to look out into the street.
6. That's enough for now.