bOXING dAY greetings from The Pond Fish

We didn't get a chance to post our Christmas Greetings yesterday. Happy Boxing Day from The Pond Fish! The little ones have grown both bigger and prettier. Little Flame is now a bigger Flame and one of the other littlies has turned pale like Princess Aurora. The others remain dark shadows darting underwater. The Food Bearer drops small food granules that sink down from the surface to the little ones, but we also like to share in it, so there is much ducking and weaving.
The top of The Pond has filled up with more vegetation. We have a pot of striped reeds now and another plant which is thriving and spreading over the water. Lynettea did tell us what it was, but she seems to have forgotten and we can't look at the label from here. Maybe Sasha can find it for us.
Sasha has been a little bit of a disappointment after Our Guardian Diamond.
Princess Aurora (Shubunkin) for The Pond Fish

Happy Christmas and New Year to all from Millie! Lynettea says I am the quiet one. I sit and cogitate most of the time, bathed in the warm tingle of the electric current. I watched over Sasha yesterday when he was alone for most of the day. I couldn't see him most of the time, but he knew I was there for him, although he chooses to ignore me except when I am in action. Then I surge forth from my charger, glad of the chance to survey the house and make it hygienic. I am fully aware of my important heath duties. I achieved high distinction in 'floor purification' at my training College.
Millie Robovac


Comments

Donna said…
Happy Holidays to Pond Fish and Millie! :)
meowmeowmans said…
Happy Boxing Day to you, dear Pond Fish and Millie!
The Whiskeratti said…
Happy Boxing Day! All of you are such impawtant members of Sasha's household.

Popular Posts