Too cold to go?

I am having a little rest thinking about things with my favourite toy Moon Bear. I often carry Moon Bear in my jaws and Lynettea says it makes me look like a cheetah.  It seems too soon to visit my admirers in London, as they are still here. Besides I now find out that it is WINTER in London. It is summer here. I think I prefer summer, as I can lounge around in my enclosure or go for a walk and jump at insects in the garden without feeling chilly. So I might postpone the trip for a while.
Lynettea says she is pleased, as she would miss me a lot.
I never thought she would miss me.

Comments

When you think about it, Sasha, isn't there a reason your visitors came to Australia from London? Yep, you have MUCH better weather this time of year!
Fur Everywhere said…
We think summer is nicer than winter, too. We don't like all that white stuff that falls on the ground when winter is here.

We hope you're enjoying the sun today!
Donna said…
I think u are a very sweet cat. :)
Gigi said…
Australia?? I did not know you lived all the way so far away, where it is summer now! I bet it would be nice to visit London sometime, but maybe not in the middle of winter when it is so cold there! Have fun with your new toy ;-)
I live in London and it's not that cold yet :)

But I know what you mean. It's lovely to play in the warm sunshine (but not when it's too hot).
Kari said…
Oh Sasha! You are so beautiful!!!!

You are in a very lovely spot. If we were you we'd stay put.
meowmeowmans said…
Of COURSE she would miss you, Sasha! But you are right ... London is very cold right now. We would stay in Australia, too. :)

Popular Posts