My trip

I looked up all the information on the Internet about my proposed trip to London. I don't need to go into a quarantine facility and I only have to have a certificate from my Vet to say I don't have Hendra virus. I can book my ticket through Qantas airways. I am not sure where I would be able to sit or if I would have a window seat. Lynettea would have to list my special food requirements. As I am a kitten I would need my special kitten food if I go before my first birthday on 13 February.
After I worked all this out Lynettea tells me she really doesn't want me to go. 'In any case,' she says, 'your friends from London are still here, Sasha. They are only a couple of houses away and I am sure they will drop in to see you again before they go. And have they confirmed that they want you to stay with them?'
So it is all a bit uncertain...
'And who would pay for it all, Sasha?'

Comments

The Whiskeratti said…
Oooooohhhh if we only had our own green papers.....
Geez, Sasha, why does your human have to spoil everything by being so practical?
Hannah and Lucy said…
Surely your human will pay Sasha.
Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx
Tamago said…
Visiting London for a few days may be fun. But I'm sure you love living here with your mom :-)
Donna said…
Maybe u can talk with the London place on teh Innerwebs? Lots of hugs to u and your fwends. :)
meowmeowmans said…
Maybe the Pond Fish will loan you some green papers, Sasha!

Popular Posts