Season's Greetings

This is my card for Christmas and Holidays and New Year too probably, as I don't seem to be getting much chance to post on MY BLOG. I am much bigger than this little kitten now.
Lynettea made some cards for me on Snapfish with this picture to give to HER friends. MY FRIENDS are pretty well not taken much notice of by HER. I have a lot of adventures to talk about too, but have not been able to tell them to my friends. Lynettea says as her special Christmas present to me, apart from the one she is hiding (I know where), she will let me use the computer to write on my blog.
I also wrote a book for Lynettea's great niece Holly and Lynettea sent it to her. We printed it on Snapfish and they did a really good job. We hope Holly likes her birthday gift. She will be two years old on 9 January 2014. The book is the story of me looking for a little friend to play with. Lynettea asks lots of the animals in the Zoo if they will be my friend and play with me.

Comments

Sasha, we wish you and your Mom and the pond fishies a
Merry Christmas !!!!!!!!!!
We love your card :)
Purrs Georgia and Julie,
Treasure,Tiger and JJ
and Angel Tillie
Your book sounds so charming! Tell Lynettea you want to get back to blogging - we miss you!
Sasha said…
Thank you Sparkle and Georgia and Julie for visiting my blog and I hope you have a Merry Merry Christmas.
Sparkle, my book is really charming. There are only two copies - one for me and one for Holly. It has lots of photos of the animals at the zoo in colour in the book and some photos of me as well.
Sasha
Smudge said…
Well, it's nice to meet you, Sasha. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you!!
Sushi said…
★˛˚˛*˛°.˛*.˛°˛.*★˚˛*˛°.˛*.˛°˛.*★Merry*★* 。*˛.
˛°_██_*.。*./ ♥ \ .˛* .˛。.˛.*.★* Christmas*★ 。*
˛. (´• ̮•)*.。*/♫.♫\*˛.* ˛_Π_____.♥Everyone ♥ ˛* ˛*
.°( . • . ) ˛°./• '♫ ' •\.˛*./______/~\*. ˛*.。˛* ˛.*。
*(...'•'.. ) *˛╬╬╬╬╬˛°.|ç”°ç”° |é–€|╬╬╬╬╬*˚ .˛ ...
The Whiskeratti said…
Hey Diamond, it's good to hear from you. Meowwy Christmas!
Donna said…
U are so cute! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! :)
The Island Cats said…
Merry Christmas to you and Lynettea, Sasha!!
meowmeowmans said…
We love your holiday card, Sasha! And we bet Holly will love the book you made for her. :)

Merry Christmas to you, Lynettea and the Pond Fish. Sending you all much love, and wishes for a holiday season filled with peace and joy.
Unknown said…
Sasha! That is the bestest Christmas Card!!!
Kisses
Nellie
Sasha said…
Thank you everyone. We are nearly finished Christmas here. I haven't got my gift because Lynettea was out all day with some friends with doggies. She didn't even get to see their cat, which was hiding. I don't like her smelling of dogs. I clawed her a little bit and went outside into my enclosure. Tomorrow will be better.
Sasha

Popular Posts