Let there be light and power

This morning I was sitting on my sundeck, high up in my enclosure, when I heard some banging. The electrician had arrived to replace our switchboard. I felt nervous, so stayed put. I couldn't concentrate on what I was thinking about, my life alone without parents or siblings. (that means brofurs and sisfurs). Is Lynettea enough of a substitute?
Lynettea says my mother would not have wanted to keep me, as she didn't have enough space. Well if she didn't have enough space, then why did she have me at all?
'Please do not feel unwanted,' said Lynettea. 'I want you.'
The electrician was very busy at the switchboard all day and then he came in to test the safety switches. I had gone into the house for a rest, but I ran straight to the highest and furthest of my perching places when he came in.

Comments

It so annoying when workers come in and mess up your schedule!
It's OK to be wary of strangers.
But do not have any worries about your Mom(Lynettea)!
She loves you lots and lots!
Purrs Georgia and Julie,
Treasure, JJ
and Angels Tiger and Tillie
Donna said…
I hope Lynettea gave you a nice big hug. :)
Fuzzy Tales said…
Your human caretaker loves you very much, no worries there. Your cat mother would have ended up pregnant again and not had much time for you, with new babies, we suspect.

Life is pretty good with a well-trained human servant.

Maybe you really want a feline sibling to keep you company? :-)
The Whiskeratti said…
Oh, we hate it when strange hoomin introoders invade us too. And we know Lynetta loves you very much.

Popular Posts