Midnight. I hear rain on the tin roof. It hasn't rained for a long time. I bolt into the bathroom and instead of pulling the towels to the floor, I spring on the washbasin, leap onto the top of the shower screen and then tumble down into the shower. Trapped? NO. I rush at the glass door and thrust it open, nearly sending Lynettea flying.
'Are you hurt, Sasha?' she says. But she can see I am not.
I bound past her and then rush up and down the hall, arching my back and springing along, my tail curled up.
I feel so alive.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Ahh, rain! We get plenty of it here. For me, rain has the opposite effect! I curl up for a long, lazy nap.
The Whiskeratti said…
Yep, sounds like a frisky young mancat to us!
Donna said…
Yay for adventures! :)
meowmeowmans said…
It sounds like the rain brought out your crazies, Sasha!
Kari said…
Your mainspring just, well...sprung!
You're stills little boy, sweetheart.
Lots of adventure ahead for you. Easy does it.

Popular Posts