Views

Read my considered thoughts and opinions.
I am continuing the blog of Diamond, cat sage and haiku poet.

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

my Earth Day post

Happy Earth Day fellow kitties. It must be Water Day as well because Lynettea just splashed some water at me when I was standing on the sink. Sometimes I think she doesn't want me up there. I like looking at the dishes to see if there is any food.. What can I say about Earth Day?
As I am still a junior cat (not a  kitten), I haven't travelled widely and my reading is not perfect. I know there is day and night and sometimes I watch the moon and wonder what it is, or a plane flying overhead and wonder where it is going. 
I see the birds and the insects and sometimes another cat or a dog or the fish. I like flowers and sometimes I might eat one.
That must be nature. 
I don't want it too be too hot or cold. It was too hot here in summer. We nearly expired.
I wouldn't want all the people and plants and animals to vanish. I would miss them.
So let's look after everything and each other.
End of Earth Day post.
Sasha

5 comments:

Angel Keisha said...

I wish u a very happy Earth Day!!

Sparkle the Designer Cat said...

I wish humans would really take Earth Day to heart and work on making real changes!

The Island Cats said...

Happy Earth Day, Sascha!

Angel Ginger Jasper said...

Happy Earth day to you . xx

meowmeowmans said...

Sasha, you sure are wise for such a young mancat. We agree ... we wish that humans would be better stewards of the Earth. Happy Earth Day.