Views

Read my considered thoughts and opinions.
I am continuing the blog of Diamond, cat sage and haiku poet.

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

food challenge

She put something else from the vet on my food.
Another challenge?
Also there are a different sort of dental crisps for me to ignore. The vet gave her money back for the others.
Just when I thought things were getting back to normal.
And she said there is something she can put in the water, if she can work out which water I am drinking.
What is this - a concentration camp?
Apparently Diamond had very good teeth, even when he was 16, and he ate dental food. Am I a failure in the teeth challenge?

1 comment:

Sparkle the Designer Cat said...

Your human is relentless with the teeth thing, Sasha! My human puts something in our water sometimes - we don't even notice it.