Views

Read my considered thoughts and opinions.
I am continuing the blog of Diamond, cat sage and haiku poet.

Monday, June 2, 2014

a new day

I am having a late lie in on my cosy. It has a heated Snugglesafe under one corner, which keeps me very comfortable.
The rain has slunk off somewhere else and the sky is blue, Lynettea tells me. I can't see it from where I am because the cedar blinds are snapped shut. It isn't dark though, so I can see Lynettea moving about.
 She goes out to collect the newspaper and then she makes breakfast. She is very quiet and I think she doesn't want to disturb me. I need my beauty sleep. So important for us kitties. Otherwise I could be a cranky puss during the day.

Maybe I will think of stretching a leg in a little while.
A sunbeam is slanting through a crack in the Venetian blind.
The day begins.

5 comments:

The Florida Furkids said...

Enjoy your quiet time!

The Florida Furkids

The Whiskeratti said...

It does sound like she's trying to be a good 'rent.

Pretinha said...

Olá Sasha, espero que você tenha aproveitado bem o seu dia depois que você terminou o seu sono de beleza.

Angel Ginger Jasper said...

Ah bless enjoy sweety

meowmeowmans said...

Lynettea loves you very much, Sasha. How considerate of her to be so quiet while you are resting. :)