Views

Read my considered thoughts and opinions.
I am continuing the blog of Diamond, cat sage and haiku poet.

Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Immature?

Lynettea saw my previous post and said my views were those of an immature kitty who lacked understanding. How insulting. I think Lynettea passing off my writing as her own with her Writers Group must lack understanding.
I suppose I will have to make it up with her so I get some fur brushing. I wonder if I might catch some germs if she kisses my fur. A kitty cannot be too careful these days.
PS I was looking at the fish this afternoon and in my view some of them are getting too fat. Possibly they are greedy. I will ask Lynettea to post some more pictures, as it is a long time since we had any.

2 comments:

Sparkle the Designer Cat said...

Yes, Sasha, it is possible to get human cooties! That is why I bathe every time after my human has touched me - you can never be too careful!

meowmeowmans said...

Sparkle is right, Sasha. Just be sure to wash yourself very well after your human touches you!